Monday, November 22, 2010

Mug Shot Meron

What happens when you jump on the trampoline for 30 minutes with daddy and then come inside to find out mommy needs a "passport-style" photo for your N-600 application?


Your Certificate of Citizenship application ends up looking like a mug shot - thats what!


Wanna know the funniest part of this? Wal-Greens wasn't going to let me buy the prints I uploaded because they "looked too professional with a professional background."

HUH???

I gently told the guy "Really, I am flattered, but the photographer was me and the background was a six-panel door in my basement."

I don't think he believed me but he relented and let me buy them.

CUTEST CRIMINAL AROUND!

P.S. - first time in over 2 years we missed our daily post! Thanks Comcast for the internet outage all night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured something was up when I opened up to start my day with a picture of Meron and it was still on Sunday!! Cute picture, hee hee!
Love yins, mom in PA

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

You almost got a "You OK?" call from Team R.

Like the mug shot!

ZRebeka said...

Jap, I missed Meron yesterday too! :)

Like the shot!