Wednesday, November 28, 2012

No. 41


So - I keep getting lucky and having the coolest opportunities to do some work with some of the bravest, most faithful folks around out there doing incredible stuff for the Kingdom...

No. 41 is no different. I'll be honest - I feel like I've known Tara (she started No. 41) forever and I can't even remember when I met her. But this past July our team got to work with her a bit in Rwanda and she fed us (well!) on several days and I got the opportunity to chat it up with her about God, church, orphans, Rwanda, adoption... just about everything.

And I realized - man - she's just like us here at Camp Hoffman. We clicked on just about every level of things. That doesn't happen often so you remember it when it does...


But I won't ruin it all by telling ya all about her right here - go read her own blog here or visit No. 41 to see just what she is up to...

I'll give ya a hint... it's awesome. It's life-changing. It's altering the very future for some who not too long ago didn't have much hope to hang on to. And that's worth a read if ya ask me...


So go check 'em out. Tell her we sent ya. That won't get ya anything but ya should still tell her we said "hi!"

And get involved! They are smack dab in the middle of a gigantic fundraiser and could use all the help they could get...

That part of the world is under some serious turmoil right now - and I have some friends there. Proud to call Tara one of them.

Keep up the incredible work! You're inspiring a ton of us...

No comments: