Friday, February 21, 2014

Daddies and Daughters and Dancing


Tonight - I had the blessing and privilege of taking two of my favorite girls on the planet out on a date!

It was Daddy-Daughter Dance night at one of the churches we had visited and we were gonna take full advantage of it.


I dunno how I got so lucky to have these TWO awesome dates! And maybe - just maybe - their undeniable beauty can mask the goofball in the middle...


Or maybe not!


Little Z wanted to go sooo bad... sorry little man! Maybe we'll do a Daddy-Zeckie Duck Hunt some time soon! get that beard growing homie!

For the record - I took the camera and chose to leave it in the car and just enjoy the dance - absorb the time with these two. And I am SO GLAD I did...

Girls - your daddy absolutely adores you and had an incredible time. In the words of Meron:

""It was the BEST night of my life!""
(she has a lot of those...)

3 comments:

Stephanie Armelin said...

And...I'm in tears...AGAIN! You would think I'd learn not to look at this blog, especially first thing in the morning! Love it, though, Super Dad!

Tymm said...

ha ha ha - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :)

You're too kind Stephanie - thanks for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...

i AGREE WITH STEPHANIE - it is the first thing I do in the morning - and it always makes me smile and tear up with happiness!