Friday, March 28, 2014

Baths With Daddy


For some reason - that I cannot figure out - Z-Dogg absolutely HATES when I give him a bath.

I mean - it's not like I have done anything to deserve this - I am Captain Gentle in there - and it really boils down to me using the sprayer to spray him off...


I mean - seriously - you'd think it was something other than lukewarm, super comfy water coming outta that thing...


Come on Z! That face man! It's hard for daddy to empathize with ya little man when you're dropping a stink face of this caliber!

So... of course us being us - we like to ask him about who's gonna give the bath - cuz he cracks us up with it...

Check him out below telling me what he thinks:



We're gonna defeat this thing, you and me Zechie... we WILL defeat it and have a joyous bath at some point where daddy stays slightly dry.

That's our Q2 goal homie...

No comments: