Sunday, June 15, 2014

They Made Me...


Brighton officially brought me in to the position... and taught me what it means to love. To really, really love.


Meron forced me to my knees to pray and pray and pray about doing this right in His eyes. And she continues to teach me daily about what it means to live life to its fullest while being BOLD in our faith...


Mebrate helped me put in to practice some of the stuff I had been praying about. And she shows me almost daily what it looks like to be tuned in to the Holy Spirit and to yield to Him...


Zechariah helped me put others before myself and to really, truly sacrifice to bring Him glory. He also teaches me what perseverance looks like as he walks around a redeemed little dude every single day.

They all brought me through different places in life...

But together...


Together they made me a daddy.

I don't deserve this God. I simply do not.

But I am forever grateful for it and I pray and hope that I bring You and You alone glory in the way I do it...

No comments: