Saturday, February 27, 2016

Dating My Girls


Our neighborhood put on a really fun Paris-themed Daddy-Daughter night and guess who was blessed to get to take not one - but TWO - of the most beautiful princesses God ever set out to create?

That's right - this old daddy right here!


So - with shirt untucked and Adidas on my feet per their instructions - we headed across the street for two hours of fun that had "shopping" in Paris, lots of food and dancing!

You'll just have to trust me that it was awesome - because I did something I never do - I left the camera at home ON PURPOSE.

This night was all about being with them.

And girls - daddy loved every second of it!


I do not deserve the gift of these two - but I'll take it.

Dads - date your daughters and show 'em what it's supposed to look like!

No comments: