Friday, July 22, 2016

I Still Believe In Miracles


A year ago today I loaded this hottie up in the car early in the morning and headed to the hospital.

She was about to have a pretty invasive surgery to remove a portion of her colon because of some kind of crazy cancerous thingie-majiggie hanging around at the entrance to her appendix.

You simply wouldn't believe the number of folks around the globe praying for her and the doctor.

That day feels like it was both yesterday and a century ago.

Check it out here if you're interested...

As logical, reasoning humans - we're so quick to explain away the power of prayer and the work of our insanely awesome God.

I know I used to... but I don't any more.

Today... I am thankful for a God who hears our prayers and I am praising Him for another year of life that none of us deserved but He gave us anyways.

I believe in miracles...

No comments: