Sunday, August 14, 2016

Mebbie Day 2016 - 5 YEARS!


Today was MEBBIE DAY!

This is the day that precious Mebski Love officially came in to our family - and we celebrate it with zeal!

5 years ago today - this went down:



And things ain't been the same since!


Mebbie decided she would LOVE to celebrate her day with a "girls hike"


So off they went!


And the selfie-master managed to snag a few pics for me!


I absolutely ADORE the bond these two have created over the past five years. I pray it only grows in strength and that long after I am gone from this earth these two girls will have each other...

It's a relationship that I have been blessed to watch blossom!

After the hike it was time to clean up and hit Red Robin for some dinner action - person who we are celebrating always gets to choose - and this was Mebbie's call!


Mebbie - you are such a deep, compassionate part of our family and we love you so much girl!

I thank God daily that He chose me to be your daddy and not a day goes by that I don't pray for you and what He has in store for you.

Here a little blast from the past of our special girl:



Happy Mebbie Day 20016!!

No comments: