Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Showing Love Wherever She Goes...


I'm telling ya - between her and her older sister getting recognized for their character -

I can barely keep up!

Mebbie got recognized fr her CHARACTER the other day - and I couldn't be nay more proud of this girl!

Her teacher wrote this:

"Thank you Mebbie for ALWAYS looking for ways to help out. I know I can always count on you to be an amazing quiet leader who is always patient and kind to EVERYONE! You have an amazing heart Mebbie. Thank you for always showing love wherever you go."
I mean... COME ON!

It's one thing for us to say it - cuz we're her parents.

But when her God-given bauty and awesomeness is seen by others... i just love that kind of validation of who she is in Him!


Mebski Love... your daddy is super proud of you girl!

Our amazing quiet leader...

No comments: