Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Dyslexics, Represent, Represent...


What seems like forever ago - I was a member of a hip hop group back in Atlanta.

We recorded a few studio albums and a slew of other tracks, did a mini-south-east tour, shot some videos - and it was a blast!

I still miss it to this day and hope we reunite for a tune one day... if Eric B. and Rakim can get back together... I'm holding out hope!

But Meron helps me never forget it!

At least several times a week - she chooses to raid my closet and sleep in my shirts - and she almost ALWAYS picks this shirt from our second album - "Sophomore Slump."

She always smiles and says - "Daddy - I'm wearing your band shirt!"

And I smile too.


I have super fond memories of the time spent writing, recording, playing out, shooting videos and being all around nutty.

"D-Y-S-L-E-X-I-C-S...
Who rocks the best? Ya know it's the Lex!"


We ain't done yet... we ain't done.

No comments: