Sunday, October 2, 2016

Warriors, Come Out and Play!


The mountains were calling this ragtag group of warriors this morning - and they had to respond!


I mean - with views like this...


And this...

How could they not go?!


Led by their fearless Mommy Warrior... this group is a force to be reckoned with!


Maniacal Meron will get you with her zeal for life...


Steely-Eyed Mebbie will leave you wondering why you ever messed with them...


And Almost-Laughing Z-Dogg will leave you confused about the earnestness of the situation!


And when they form like Voltron and activate...

Watch Out!


But then - they took a walk down this gorgeous road and let their guards down...


And they stumbled upon a real live Sasquatch... in the flesh!


So much for "warriors" as they all followed Mommy Warrior's lead and hightailed it outta there!

JUST KIDDING!

guys - tha's not a real Sasquatch... that was me in a hat and sunglasses... I know, I know... it looks super real, I get it.


This famly is my favorite group of peeps to be with and I had a blast hanging with them in the mountains today!

Let's do it again soon, Warriors!

No comments: