Friday, November 18, 2016

Go Tell It On The Mountain...


This girl right here... tell ya what - she continues to encourage and inspire me on the daily!

I checked the mail tonight and there was this postcard in there from the church to Meron.


This is what the card said:

Dear Meron ~

Thank you for sharing your story about your school in Ethiopia. I am so happy your fundraising was successful.

Hope you have a great week.
I asked Meron what this was all about and she said:

"Oh - that's from prayer requests at church last week - mine was a praise for us raising all the money for the school..."

She said it all nonchalantly like that too - like "No big deal daddy..."


I absolutely adore this girl's faith, strength and willingness to share and put it out there.

She ain't skerred!

Daddy is super proud of you girl!

No comments: