Sunday, November 27, 2016

THANKFUL: Mebrate


I can't stop now! While we're on the topic of thankfulness I absolutely have to weigh in on this amazing gift from God known as Mebrate Saidah!

I dunno why but I got a butt load of nicknames for this girl!

Mebbie Debbie.

Mebski Love.

Mebbie Doodle Doo.

May-braw-tay! (said all drug out and funny)...

But no matter what I call her - my thankfulness for her remains the same!


This little girl has taught me so much about true joy, true love and living authentically.

She is our resident deep thinker and equally deep lover.

She hasn't met a human she hasn't loved or tried to love - even when they were bullying her at school (she holds no ill will towards them!)...

She is inquisitive - always seeking to understand and learn more.

And she is INCREDIBLY creative and talented in that space.


Mebbie Debbie Doodle Doo - God knew EXACTLY what He was doing when He made you - and the fact that I get to be your daddy is a joy beyond measure!

Mebski Love... I am super duper thankful for you!

No comments: