Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful


The camera was on a tripod and I hit the remote shutter button while we were praying before our Thanksgiving meal this afternoon...

Corny? Wrong? Cheesey?

Maybe...

But here's the deal... this represents one of the things I am most thankful for this year.

As we ate - we went around the circle and everybody shared things they were grateful for.

"Family" was the first word out of everybody's mouth.

But I added to that how thankful I am that my crew is quick to rally together when we need it - and even quicker to bow our heads and pray together as a family...

Over most everything.

For us... for others... for everything and everybody.

And it's never for show - it's something we've come to believe fully in and are so thankful that He gave us this way to connect with Him.


When I sit back and look at where I am in life... I am so humbled by what He has given us.

I don't deserve this life, this love, this amazing family, this feeling of security from a Father like I've never before known.

But I am so thankful for it all.

From our family to yours...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: