Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I Am Not Alone


This girl right here man... she seriously has one of the deepest and most faithful spirits I know.

The other night we had some good yet INTENSE conversations about Brighton, Jesus, God and our lives in general.

There were questions, tears, frustrations...

Later on - Mebbie came up and showed me this picture she had drawn after our conversation:


It said:

"I am not alone. I am doing this with God."

I asked her to explain the two pictures and she said:

"This one here is where I am sad just thinking about why Brighton died. And then this one over here is when I remember Brighton is with Jesus - and while I am still crying - I am not sad any more - I am okay because I know God has a plan and is with me."

Whew.

This girl has taught me more about leaning into Him than any sermon series or book could ever show me!

You honor Him well Mebbie!

No comments: