Saturday, January 21, 2017

Brotherly Love...


He looks innocent, doesn't he?

Perfectly harmless and always sweet... right?

Man...

Today he sweetly punched his oldest sister in the stomach.

The irony of it all is that he wants to BE his biggest sister so bad... and way too often he resorts to the whole "if I can't be her - then I'll beat her..." mentality...


After emerging from a LENGTHY timeout... he came armed with a "letter" for his sister.

I had to have him read it to me - since I struggle a bit with reading his writing... :)

He read it to me and it said:

"Meron - I am sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. You are a really good sister and I love you so much.

Love, Zechie"
He was totally sincere about it too...

He gave the letter to his sister - and she graciosuly accepted his apology and forgave him.


Alls well that ends well!

They really do love each other... but hunkering down to likely do it again tomorrow!

Lose the punches Zechie - but keep the love!

No comments: