Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My New Friend... David!


I was leaving the lunch area at the Passion 2017 Conference with some friends and co-volunteers when it went down.

The elevator doors opened and - BOOM! - there was David Crowder!

I ain't gonna lie - it caught me off guard (and I think him too) as I said "Hey man - nice beard!"

He looked at me and said "Same to you - you're my inspiration!"

We caught back up with him later and he graciously posed with me for a pic of our hairiness!

I said:

"Thanks so much man for the pic... I've been called 'Crowder' all day long!"
I loved his response... he said:
"Man... me too! I know what it's like to live your life..."
What a great dude and what a great God we serve who saw it fit to show me His sense of humor and allow me a pic of our beards hanging out...

Crowder... you're an awesome dude, with some awesome talent making awesome music in your awesome ministry!

Keep doing you!

Power to the beard!

No comments: