Friday, January 20, 2017

That's How She Rolls...


"Daddy - did you block your calendar to come to the awards show Friday?"

She had been asking me almost every day for like 2 weeks!

And thankfully - I work for an organization that holds stuff like this in high regard - so OF COURSE I had blocked off my calendar!


So this morning we rolled over to school to watch our girl get recognized for...

Gold Honor Roll!


That's just how she rolls!

Straight A's with some extra credit work pushing her over 100% and into the A+ stage in a couple classes!

A few of the things her teacher said about her were:

"Meron has been working very hard to stay focused and to resist distractions around her."

"She is always one of the first to volunteer to help in class!"

"Meron takes positive ownership of her academic success and continually seeks to improve her learning."
Holy guacamole, girl!


I love seeing her little face beam with pride when she walks out and spots us in the crowd.

I pray I am always able to be there to cheer her on and support her in every little and big thing she does!

WAY TO GO MERON! Mommy and daddy are so proud of you!

No comments: