Thursday, February 2, 2017

Waking Up In Narnia


I know we've been here three years now - but this weather never ceases to amaze me.

Last night leaving the Y I could see some thick fog rolling in and covering up the mountains.

And then - the temps dropped, the fog froze and.. BOOM!

Beauty...


Bear in mind that about 36 hours ago it was 60 degrees!

And this morning we woke up in Narnia!

Frozen fog is the coolest!


When I got home from work it was still kicking - the fog hadn't lifted at all!


And I am no good at lighting or night time photography - but I couldn't stop taking pics!


My always willing subjects were down to go out in the cold with me!


And even jumped around a bit!


I know it's Colorado and this will be gone in a day - matter of fact - the weather for the weekend is calling for high 50s...

But tonight....

We enjoyed being in Narnia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tymm, I think your frozen fog pictures of the kids are wonderful. There is an ethereal quality to them.