Sunday, March 12, 2017

Lil' Mebski Love


Little Mebski Love (my stage nickname for Mebbie for years) came up the stairs dressed for church this morning looking OVER THE TOP adorable!

I said: "Girl - you can't come up here looking all adorable and not expect a photo session to break out - go assume the position!"

So out the front door we went!

I just love when Mebbie gets to get showered with praises and adoration!

She's the quintessential middle child - quiet as a mouse - and living in the shadow of possibly the largest personality that the world has ever known (see also: Meron).

So when I get a chance to shower joy and love on her - I run with it!

I must have told her 50x today how adorable she looked - and each time that smile spread further across her face as she said: "Thank you, daddy!"


And while she absolutely adores her big sister (and her big sister would tell ya how much she adores and needs Mebbie too) - I am loving watching this gorgeous little creation of the Lord come into her own.

Watching her blossom into who He made her to be is a true blessing and privilege.

She's quirky, she's wacky, she's creative, she's athletic, she's gorgeous and most of all - she is made in His image and anybody who knows her for more than 10 seconds knows who she is living for!

Daddy loves you Mebski Love!

Stay you, girl!

No comments: