Monday, March 6, 2017

Pause and Reflect


Every now and then I have to just hit the PAUSE button and take a look around me at the work the Lord has done.

It's pretty amazing how He can take things we see as hopeless and flip them for His good and His glory and fill them up with so much hope they are almost bursting!

This is one of the first pics we ever got of Z-Dogg.

Homie wasn't doing so hot at the time...

And then there's his paperwork.


I look at it and can't help but be slammed with the idea that families like mine are NOT His first plan. They're simply not.

And we get this.

This sadness, pain, suffering and hurt from which our family was born...

We get it...

But what families like ours represent - to me at least - is a beautiful showing of the inexplicable manner in which He is able to take the ashes and extract the beauty...

I can't really put it into words...

How it shouldn't be this way but I wouldn't have it any other way?

I know... it makes no sense.

But then... look at this!


Look at what He has done!

I hate that the world needs families like this - but I'm so incredibly thankful to be part of His temporary earthly resolution til He brings us all home!

He makes beautiful things...

No comments: