Friday, March 10, 2017

Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Three


Whew... THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE...

3,333!

That's the number of blog posts I have made on this crazy little spot we call home on the interwebs!

And that includes not missing a day since June 22, 2008.

A post... EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


I realized it when I was setting up for the blog tonight and thought "We need to celebrate that one!"


It's been an amazing ride with some amazing folks!

These guys are always so willing to get a picture or come up with something to post - it keeps it FUN!

I hope we are able to keep the pace up!

One of these days I hope to turn it into a book (or a hundred!) - but for now - we'll keep trusting that Google has our back!


Stay crazy Camp Hoffman - ya keep giving me easy content!

That's a whole lot of US!

No comments: