Saturday, July 15, 2017

Tucking It Away


I saw Mebski Love sitting at the table working super diligently on something this evening...


I eased in behind her to see what was going down and found her staring up at a piece of art we have hanging in the kitchen.


She was copying down the words from the piece of art on a piece of paper.

I could see her lips moving as she was reading it and writing it.


It was Romans 8:28 and she was steady tucking away His Word in her heart as she wrote it out and recited it!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. "
Be still my heart!

I learn so much from this precious Daughter of a Heavenly King!


Keep tucking it in your heart, Mebbie... keep tucking it!

One day you will certainly need it!

No comments: