Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Decade of Meron-ation!


When something is marinated - it undergoes a soaking in a marinade of sorts.

Well - we are staring down our tenth year of soaking in the goodness of Meron!

Today - this little girl turns ten years old!

That's right - ten years of Meron-ation!


I know this much is certain... my life has been greatly touched, shaped and changed by the last ten years.

God has used this little girl - this little daughter of His - this princess in His kingdom - to forever change my heart, my mind and my soul.

Not a day goes by where I don't thank Him for what He has done in her life and in our life through hers.


I'm pretty sure I speak for her mommy too when I say our lives were healed, mended, enlightened, broadened and forever changed for the better when the Good Lord saw it fit to bring us alongside Him in parenting this beautiful, precious and shining bright light of His.

I'm amazed.

I'm in awe.

I'm undeserving and unworthy.

But I am certainly grateful.

Thank you God... thank You for the life of this precious little girl.

Happy Birthday Meron!

No comments: