Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Birth-iversary!


How do ya redeem a day out of the year that birthed a train wreck like ME?

A sovereign God like ours is always thinking ahead!

And He used these two right here to help even it all out!


First - He brought this gorgeous lady into my life and what'd we do?

We went and got married on my birthday!

15 years ago today we tied that knot - and man alive who would have predicted the journey we've been on?

Laura - I'd do it ALL OVER AGAIN with you - you're my rock, my cheerleader, my support... my EVERYTHING!

Happy Anniversary, you hottie!


And as if that wasn't enough - what did God do next?

He brought this amazing little dude into our lives - who just happened to be born on... MY BIRTHDAY!

That's right - I share a born day with one of the coolest kitties around!

Zechie - you have NO IDEA how thankful I am that God made you... and I am more than happy to give this entire day to YOU!

Happiest of birthdays to you little homie - we shall celebrate you big as we always do!

Happy birth-iversary to two of my favorite humans ever made!!

No comments: